Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 25

Corey,

Yep! Still really weird that I'm writing to you now that you're awake and can remember things for yourself.

However, my friends and I have decided that we should tell you about all the things that you missed (or haven't missed) since the accident.

  1. 4th of July fireworks
  2. The Royal Baby is still not born
  3. We were all graced with the birth of Kayne West's baby, North West
  4. The Zimmerman case was acquitted and yes, there was an uprising
  5. Detroit filed Bankrupcy
A few other things have happened but that pretty much sums up the last few weeks.

James said you guys had an adventure putting on pants today. I can't wait to hear that story.

And I'm glad that you are moving around and were able to go outside for a little while today.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. I'm sorry I couldn't make it up this weekend. But we will stand together strong soon!

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment