Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 21

Corey,

Today we feel like we made progress today! You've been sitting up for about an hour to two hours at a time.

You're eating REAL food, none of that bagged crap through your nose. You're a fan of the applesauce and pudding but not so much the purred chicken but I don't think that would be my thing either. You and I are the picky eaters of the family :)

Talking with the trache is hard and I'm sure frustrating but you'll have your phone soon since James overnighted it to you. PS; you own us $20. You can pay up when you find your wallet. Actually on second thought, we may have your wallet. I'll check.

Overall, you are starting to actually be awake and remember where you are and what's going on around you. It's nice to have you back from your 20 day nap.

Continue to stand strong!

- Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment