Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 18

Corey,

There still isn't a lot of change happening.

Even through the frustration of this "hurry up to wait" period we are all experiencing, we need to remember that God is still working. He's working to teach us all patience, trust, love, and most of all faith. It feel like through these times of waiting God is using them for something much bigger than anything that we can fathom. He's sending small, still reminders of life and the value of each day. He's reminding us of the brevity of life and how we shouldn't take for granted the people we love. He's teaching us to love unconditionally.


There are prayers for you. Prayers of healing, and of understanding. Prayers for knowledge for both the family and the Doctors.

I've been praying for God's will to be done. For the first few days, I prayed for life and recovery. I prayed for you to be able to return to complete normality. Then I began to feel selfish. God has such a plan for you that I felt by praying for a complete healing that I was taking away God's big plan for you. I don't want to take away God's plan for you. I want to be apart of God's plan. I want God to work such wonders in and through you. I ask that when this settles you embrace God's will for your life. I ask that you embrace is to the fullest and never look back. You have an amazing journey ahead of you! Please know that I am here to Stand Corey Strong with you.

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment