Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 22

Corey,

The best part about today - we found out that you can feel your thighs and everything above your knees. YAY!! How awesome :)

Technically you are out of ICU but they are waiting on a regular room to open up. Hopefully you will be able to move soon.

You are fully awake, alert, and responding. Clay came and hung out for awhile today. It was good for you and him to spend some time together. James is traveling to Atlanta to spend the weekend with you. He's really been worried about you and is looking forward to seeing you awake and talking. I'm sure you're ready for a change of scenery, so hopefully you'll be able to move around the hospital facilities for a little while. I feel like that could be wishful thinking but well, anything is possible. I wish I was able to come up this weekend but I committed to work events because James had a coaching obligation that got canceled.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the progression that you are making and the next plans that lie ahead for you. Daily I stand strong for you, among many others! Continue to stand strong for yourself. I want to see you soon!

- Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment