Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 70

Well friend, you have moved up in the world! We are all very proud of you and your accomplishments so far.

It's great that you are in outpatient therapy now and living in an apartment. Your mom keeps telling me how awesome you are doing and how much progress you are making.

You're learning lots of cool things so I hear and are mastering new skills. Driving all around Atlanta. Is it anything like driving in Savannah?

I miss you buddy! And I want you to know that I love you and that I am very proud of you. You have taken every week, day, hour, and minute in stride. You're brave and strong. I want only the very best for you and please know that no matter what I am always here for you and you will always by my brother.

Stand Strong, Corey! You've come so far.

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment